If you are health conscious, then you take care of all these facts that what are the utensils for nonstick pans? To take proper care of your nonstick pots or pans, you must have to follow the instruction that is necessary for their proper use. Basically, nonstick pans are made up of special material known as Teflon. This material is sensitive to certain utensils material, so concerning proper care for the nonstick pans, we have to use some utensils that are prescribed. So here we are going to give you info about what are the utensils for the nonstick pans?
- RULE TO REMEMBER
One most important thing to remember is to refrain from using a metal spoon or metal utensils on the nonstick pan surface because nonstick is not for the usage of metal items so forbid to use metal sharp edge material or metal spatula on the nonstick. The nonstick inner surface does not withstand the usage of metal utensils or cutting of something at the surface of nonstick pans. Using a metal spoon for stirring and for making food or for removing food from pans can easily damage the nonstick pan surface. So you are strictly prohibited to use metal utensils.
UTENSILS TO USE ON NONSTICK PANS SURFACE
When you are cooking in the nonstick pan you have to use scratch friendly utensils, that does not damage the surface of the nonstick pans because they are friendly to the nature of the nonstick and in this way you give your non stick pan a prolonged life and are recommended: they are listed below have a look on it:
These three utensils are easily available and are recommended. These utensils are soo friendly, are easy to use, and do not harm the nonstick pan surface.
Wooden utensils are friendly to use on the surface of nonstick. These wooden tools or utensils are soft enough that they do not damage the surface of your nonstick pan. Actually, wood is a natural material.
Riveira Wooden Spoons for Cooking
Wooden Kitchen Cooking Utensils
Zhuoyue Kitchen Cooking Utensils Set
Healthy Cooking Utensils Set
OXO 3 Piece Good Grips Wooden Turner Set
- It is easy to handle, hold into hands very easily,
- It is available everywhere because it is a natural product.
- It is very elegant in design, as some people are beauty conscious so wood utensils are found in a variety of designs. That is too nice, good and elegant.
- It is perfect for the mixing and stirring of the food.
- Wooden utensils are good in taste a portion of food cooked with wooden tools is always tasty and flavor full.
2. SILICON UTENSILS
Silicon utensils are also very friendly to the nature of the nonstick pans. Silicon utensils are dishwasher safe and are easily available. They do not leach any chemical and are non-toxic. They never scratch the nonstick pan surface and flip the food easily. You can select the silicon utensils but first, look at the pros and cons given next:
Home Hero Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set
Miusco Non-Stick Silicone Cooking Utensils Set
Silicone Cooking Utensils
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Utensil Set
Silicone Cooking Utensils Set
- They are high heat resistance, they can survive up to 450-degree centigrade.
- Silicon tools are durable and have a long life span. They always look new.
- Silicon utensils are easy to clean. They do not absorb moisture or do not attract bacteria.
- They can be wash in the dishwasher or they can be left in the sink overnight.
- They come in a variety of pretty colors that do not fade up.
- They are flexible and are easy in mixing food.
- Static electricity can be built upon these utensils.
- They are hard enough but their handles are not so firm for mixing food.
3. NYLON UTENSILS
Nylon utensils are also very friendly to the surface of the nonstick pan. The Nylon utensils are harder than silicone and they are dishwasher safe and good. Above this Best of all is, they do not scratch nonstick pans surfaces. The Nylon utensils are however will melt easily just like aloe vera. If you are ready to use nylon utensils first look at the pros and cons given next:
Nylon Tools for Nonstick Cookware
Calphalon 5-Piece Nylon Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set
OXO Good Grips 4-Piece Nylon Tool Set
Nylon Kitchen Utensil Set with Holder
Anolon 6-Piece Nylon Mixed Tool Set, Indigo
- Nylon utensils are strong enough to cook or bake food.
- These are dishwasher safe and are easy to maintain.
- They are in a variety of designs and are available in the markets.
- Nylon utensils are low heat resistance, they can survive up to just 400 degrees.
- Cheaper items of nylon are may be bendable and goes to breakage.
WHAT FEATURES YOU LOOK FOR WHILE BUYING UTENSILS
There are some features that you have to look up while buying utensils, these features are described next please have a look on it if you want to know their complete detail you have to stick with this article because this article is giving you all that facts that are needed by you while buying utensils because you do not know what are the utensils for nonstick pans? How to care for Nonstick Pan
- Safety: The cooking utensils should be made up of safe food material. The materials that do not chemically react with the food and are good for hot food. For the sake of explanation, you can imagine that hot food is soo unfriendly with the plastic material, so we have to choose the safe material.
- No-scratch feature: One of the important features is this. To avoid or neglect damage to the sensitive and sleek interior coating of nonstick pans you have to select utensils that are made of friendly materials for nonstick pots, cookware, and pans.
- One-piece design: One-piece cooking tools or utensils are less or low likely to fall apart because they are design-friendly. In addition to this, the food or the material usually gets trapped or hidden in the area where the handle and the body meet together. These utensils are more hygienic and safe because there are no areas or spaces for the bacteria to hide, grow and multiply.
- Hanging loops: The hanging hole at the end of every utensil offers more storing or placing possibilities. Instead of keeping or placing them in the drawer or cupboard, you can hang or tie them on the utensil holder, kitchen hanger or the kitchen wall.
- Maintenance: The cooking utensils must be easy to handle and clean. Your utensil must be Dishwasher safe or resistant from bacteria. These materials are the more convenient option than those utensils that require special care to remain clean, hygienic, non-greasy and nice-looking.
So these are the feature you have to look for while choosing the utensils that are to be used on the nonstick pan surface. I think it is now clear to you but before going forward please look at the pros and cons of the following utensils. PFOA and PTFE free nonstick pans
So, I hope you are now satisfied with all the details given above. If you still have any difficulty regarding what are the utensils for nonstick pans? Then you can comment, you can ask the question because I am here to answer you. I hope you like my article, good luck with your research thank you. BEST NONSTICK PANS MATERIAL.